PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER BLOGS AT www.classiccarsofthe1960s.blogspot.com, www.classiccarsofthe1970s.blogspot.com, www.classiccarsofthe1980s.blogspot.com AND COMING SOON, CARS FROM THE 50'S AND 2000'S. THANKS AGAIN. SAM STAPLES

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

1994 GMC SIERRA 1500 CUSTOM





THIS IS A 1994 GMC SIERRA 1500 SPORTSIDE CUSTOM TRUCK.  IT HAS AN 5.7L V8 ENGINE WITH AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION.  THIS TRUCK ROCKS.  I THINK THAT THE SPORTSIDE TRUCKS WILL BE CLASSICS!  IT HAS A BLUE EXTERIOR WITH GRAY INTERIOR.  THE TRUCK IS CUSTOM WITH CUSTOM SEATS, LIGHTS, GRILL, REAR SPOILER AND IS JUST SWEET!  THE WHEELS ARE RETRO.  I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THE 90'S CHEVY AND GMC TRUCKS.

3 comments:

  1. I love these trucks. Though my preference is to go the opposite direction with the stance. I just picked up a 90 Z71, same body, with a new Crate 350, rebuilt stock transmission, new break and fuel lines, new fuel tank, new exhaust... Pretty much new everything except frame and body, which I plan to remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Pickup trucks are extremely stunning. I likewise have GMC Sierra 2500 and its execution is staggeringly magnificent. To enhance the look of my pickup truck I am choosing to overhaul it's gmc sierra seat covers. Do have any details about the best custom seat cover makers?

    ReplyDelete